Vision of Informatics Study Program
Become a reliable Study Program, international standard while keeping in mind local values in the development of science and software technology, information security in the field of data intelligence to improve the quality of life of the community.
Mission of Informatics Study Program
- Increasing the role of the Department of Informatics Engineering in producing human resources that have international standard intellectual capabilities in software, information security, information systems in the field of data intelligence and trisakti trikrama character through education and teaching activities.
- Improve research activities in the field of data intelligence based on local values to answer national problems and improve the quality of life of the community.
- Increase the participation of the Department of Informatics Engineering in supporting the needs of the community through community service activities.
- Improving the welfare and comfort of the academic community and education personnel / employees.
Produce graduates who are noble, independent, entrepreneurial, and have the potential to improve the performance of business organizations through the application of information technology and global insight.
- More than or equal to 80% of alumni work according to the field of competence.
- More than or equal to 60% of students graduate on time (4 years).
- Average GPA of graduates above 3.0.
- The average waiting time to get a job is less than 2 months.
- Study Program in Informatics Engineering accredited A.